California Residents: Cancer and...
Whether for camping or extended outdoor adventures; the MAXIMUS-3 Overland Bed Rack is the ultimate upgrade for your Gladiator truck. Be prepared, go further!
… and irresistible it was! The response was overwhelming, and so we got to work right away to bring you these iconic racks.
MAXIMUS-3 brand is synonymous with high quality engineering and attention to detail, so there was no room for us to cut corners and rush the product to the market. From the-get-go, in early engineering development stages we have been very conscious about function, styling and keeping a low center of gravity as our design targets.
Our team spent countless hours applying minor engineering and design tweaks to make sure that every component fits perfectly, and that the truck looks flawless from every angle. To keep the center of gravity low we used light weight tempered aluminum extrusions and formed aluminum panels for the top structures; and mandril bent steel tubes and formed steel for the lower structures.
Unmatched load ratings:
Static Load: 850 lb.
Dynamic Load: 400 lb.
· Riser Tube – Front
· Riser Tube – Rear
· Canopy Tie-down Strips – LHS & RHS
· Aluminum Side Panels – LHS & RHS
· Aluminum Top Planks 3 Plank Brackets
· Aluminum Cross Bars (C1, C2, C3, C4)
· Base Option: Corner Brackets Front & Rear
· Hardware Kit
Optional accessories include:
• Roof access side ladders (JT4005RL)
• Canopy tie-down strips
• Accessories rack (rotopax/ax/shovel) (JK2004SC)
• Aluminum planks cargo deck system (JT4000DS)
KEY FEATURES & SPECS:
· Aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise.
· Purposely designed to look rugged and yet complement your truck’s exterior styling and overall aesthetic.
· The top of the rack lines flush with the cab top (hardtop & soft top).
· Unmatched load ratings: 850 lb. static load; 400 lb. dynamic load – user discretion*
· Structurally designed to allow body flex (to dissipate stresses) when off-roading.
· Lightweight construction:
· Extruded aluminum top planks & cross bars top structure.
· Formed aluminum side panels.
· Mandril bent thin-wall steel tube risers (2.5” OD, 16 gauge)
· Formed steel mounting brackets.
· Inside-out rust protection for tubes using autophoretic paint coating process.
· Durable black textured powder coat top finish.
· Top planks feature integrated T-slot channels for eye bolts and bolt-on accessories.
· Optional accessories include:
· Roof access side ladders (JT4005RL)
· Canopy tie-down strips
· Accessories rack (rotopax/ax/shovel) (JK2004SC)
· Aluminum planks cargo deck system (JT4000DS)
· Fits 2020 to current Jeep Gladiator JT model.
· Easy installation.
· Compatible with factory trail rails.
· Compatible with factory soft top.
· No rattles, no vibrations.
· Made in the USA.
Note: MAXIMUS-3 Overland Bed Rack system is not compatible with factory bed cover.
*Please use personal judgment when driving on-road with heavy cargo on top of your truck. Driving with excessive weights on the top of your truck can cause the truck to tip.Always exercise caution when driving, taking into consideration your driving speed, turning radius and terrain.