California Residents: Cancer and...
Maximus-3 Rear Track and Roll Center Correction Bracket significantly improves road handling performance and overall ride quality by re-positioning the rear track bar mount location on the axle.
This corrects the roll center height of the rear suspension and the operating angle of the rear track bar.
This easy to install, bolt-on bracket, is designed to work with other 3” - 4.5” aftermarket suspension lifts and does not require replacing the factory rear track bar.
1. Improves handling performance and ride quality by correcting the operating angle of the rear track bar on the axle, correcting the roll height of the rear suspension.
2. Re-aligns the rear track bar mounting points on the axle reducing wear and tear on the bushings in a lifted application.
3. Provides two mounting locations for the rear track bar (3” - 4.5” lift)
4. Robust compact design with boxed welded construction for added strength.
5. Bolts to factory mounting points on the axle housing (bolt-on install with no drilling or cutting required).
Model Application: 2007 – 2018 JK/JKU Wrangler
Material: 6 GA steel
Manufacturing Process: Flat laser, press brake, welding
Surface Finish/Coating: Satin black powder coat
Made In: USA