California Residents: Cancer and...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Maximus-3 Rear Track Bar Bracket significantly improves road handling performance
and overall ride quality by re-positioning the rear track bar mount location on the axle. This corrects the roll
center height of the rear suspension and the operating angle of the rear track bar.
This easy to install, bolt-on bracket, is designed to work with other 3” - 4.5” aftermarket suspension lifts and does
not require replacing the factory rear track bar.
1. Improves handling performance and ride quality by correcting the operating angle of the rear track bar on the axle, correcting the roll height of the rear suspension.
2. Re-aligns the rear track bar mounting points on the axle reducing wear and tear on the bushings in a lifted application.
3. Provides two mounting locations for the rear track bar (3” - 4.5” lift)
4. Robust compact design with boxed welded construction for added strength.
· Model Application: 2018+ JL/JLU Wrangler
· Material: 6 GA steel
· Manufacturing Process: Flat laser, press brake, welding
· Surface Finish/Coating: Satin black powder coat
· Made In: USA