California Residents: Cancer and...
Maximus-3 JL Front Track Bar & High Steer Bracket significantly improves handling and steering precision by repositioning the front track bar and draglink mount locations on the axle. This corrects the roll center height of the front suspension and brings steering geometry back to factory alignment. The result is reduced body roll and eliminated bump steer.
This easy to install, bolt-on bracket, is designed to work with other 3” - 4.5” aftermarket suspension lifts.
NOTE: This kit must be used in combination with a flipped draglink. We recommend the STEERSMARTS JL YETI XD DRAGLINK TOP-MOUNT
1. Improves handling and steering precision by correcting steering geometry.
2. Improves ground clearance by use of flipped draglink.
3. Corrects the operating angle of the front track bar
4. Reduces wear and tear on the front track bar bushings in a lifted application.
6. Robust compact design with boxed welded construction for added strength.
7. Bolts to factory mounting points on the axle housing (bolt-on install with no drilling or cutting required).
* Model Application: 2018+ JL/JLU Wrangler
* Material: ¼” GA High Strength Low Alloy Steel
* Manufacturing Process: Flat laser, press brake, welding
* Signature Dual Coat Finish (Zinc + Powder Coat)
* Made In: USA