California Residents: Cancer and...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Description and Key Features:
Whether it’s tents to the overland, surfboards to the beach, skis to the slopes, or kayaks to the river -Maximus-3 has you covered with our new JT Roof Rack system. Great for all your cargo carrying needs.
The Maximus-3 JT Roof Rack System is the strongest and most versatile roof rack solution for the Jeep Gladiator. Here is why:
• Low Profile Design – adds 2.5 inches to highest point of roof
• High Load Capacity: 1000-pound distributed STATIC Load & 350-pound DYNAMIC Load ***
• Great for all types of Roof Top Tents: tents may overhang the platform
• Allows for Freedom Top removal/re-install
• Works with factory Hard Top
• Works Topless
• Includes a Maximus-3 Satellite Antenna Relocation Bracket - maintains great satellite reception.
• Requires eight holes to be drilled in Hard Top
• Waterproof dual rubber gaskets at each hole
• Optional Rhino Rack Rail Kits (sold separately) Full Rail & Front Rail – adds another 2.5 inches
• Optional Light Kits (sold separately) Light Bars, Light Brackets, Marker Lights
Maximus-3 Mounting Bracket System:
• Heavy duty, CNC laser cut, press brake formed, welded Steel.
• Dual Coat Finish: Zinc Plating & Black Extra-Fine Texture Powder Coat
• Transfers the load through the hardtop to the Sports Bar (factory “roll cage”)
• Made in the USA
Featuring a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform.
• Includes a 52” x 54” Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform
• Constructed from extruded Aluminum and Composite materials
• Strategic channels, planks, and crossbars - provide great mounting and tie-down points
*** Use caution when loading/unloading this rack. Static Load means stationary load. Dynamic Load means while the vehicle is in motion. Do NOT exceed our recommended load capacities. ALWAYS Exercise Extreme Caution while driving under any load because it raises your center of gravity which makes your vehicle more susceptible to roll-overs.